Turnaround Time

An update on supaglazing of knights road strood,it’s been a year since they so-called fitted a conservatory and widows at my property.i have a garantee in black and white,where do I start ,roof leaks yet again,doors and some windows don’t open and close as they should,condensation inside again.i don’t think they honour there garantee.i have sort legal advice on this,as I have the garantee,signed and company headed,This is the way forward for me.I will post updates as and when.

Review about: Supaglazing Door.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Unprofessional from start to finish.

Comments

Good morningwe are sorry to hear your disappointed with your installation.please can you contact us with your sales order contract number along with your contact details so we can discuss matters and send our remedial manager to inspect the installation as you have a 10 year guarantee.regardsemmacustomer services

to Supaglazing Limited #1446325

To superglazing,if you done the work correctly the first time,you would not have to keep going over it again.I will hold you to your garantee,to fix the shoddy workman ship.If it is not resolved,I will 100 per cent,take your company to court.